2019 Dodge Durango SRT- Drive, Interior and Exterior. Subscribe.
The 2019 Durango SRT remains America’s fastest, most powerful and most capable three-row SUV with the proven 392-cubic-inch HEMI® V-8 delivering 475 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque, allowing it to go from 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 4.4 seconds and covering the quarter-mile in 12.9 seconds as certified by the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA), all while outhauling every three-row full-size SUV on the road with a best-in-class towing capability of 8,700 pounds.
New for 2019, the Durango SRT offers available red seat belts and lightweight, high-performance Brembo brakes with two-piece rotors, as well as an available 825-watt, 19-speaker Harman Kardon audio system that delivers opulent sound and refinement. An optional 20-inch in Matte Vapor or Brass Monkey finish is available on Durango SRT.
Durango SRT is loaded with standard performance features, including a performance-tuned AWD system, a sophisticated Active Damping System that opens and closes the Durango SRT’s suspension’s damper valves and an exhaust system tuned to offer an unmistakably deep, high-performance Dodge//SRT exhaust note. Durango SRT boasts outstanding high-speed corning capability, thanks in part to stiffer front and rear springs and rear sway bar. Massive Brembo high-performance six-piston and four-piston calipers and vented rotors at all four corners bring Durango SRT to a halt quickly.
Inside, Performance Laguna Leather and true carbon fiber accents on the instrument panel and door bezels are complimented by a hand-wrapped dashboard with live silver accent stitch, SRT flat-bottom performance steering wheel with standard paddle shifters and heated and ventilated front and heated second-row captain’s chairs with embossed SRT logos. Premium velour bound floor mats with embroidered SRT logo and a suede-wrapped headliner and A-pillars give Durango SRT a premium and refined feel.
New for 2019:
– New standard exterior features on Durango GT include a performance front fascia with available functional SRT hood, including center air inlet duct flanked by heat extractors
– Durango GT now offers available cloth seating
– Dodge Durango models now offer an integrated trailer brake when equipped with the available Trailer Tow Package
– Durango Citadel, R/T and SRT models are available with an 825-watt, 19-speaker Harman Kardon audio system that delivers opulent sound and refinement
– Dodge Durango SRT now offers lightweight, high-performance Brembo brakes with two-piece rotors
– Durango SRT models now offer available red seat belts
– Durango R/T models now feature available Sepia leather seats
– Durango SXT models now offer available leather seats that add a premium feel
– New 20-inch wheel design available on Durango GT and R/T in a Satin Carbon finish or Brass Monkey and an optional SRT wheel in Matte Vapor or Brass Monkey
– All Durango models now feature Blind-spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path detection as a free-standing option
– All 2019 Durango Citadel models now feature second-row captain’s chairs as standard equipment
– F8 Green, Destroyer Gray and Reactor Blue exterior paint colors debut on Durango