During the evening/night round of the 2018 Time Attack Italia at Adria Raceway me and my friend NM2255 recorded Simoni Racing’s Honda NSX, fitted with a Rocket Bunny kit.
The engine of the car is its original N/A C30A engine modified with a BrianCrower stroker kit (from 3.0-litre to 3.5), individual throttle bodies and many other mods which allow it to produce 415hp at 8,000 rpm with racing fuel. Enjoy some some clips recorded from the outside and then jump onboard to better hear the V6 screaming in the dark!
#HondaNSX #HondaNSXRocketBunny #HondaNSXV6
I have to thank my friend and youtuber NM2255 (https://www.youtube.com/user/NM2255) for the great collaboration done during the event! Don’t forget to subscribe to his channel!
— Subscribe to my 2nd channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3XVG02cKYsLyUUewv-qkoQ
You can also find and follow me on:
– Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/19bozzy92/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/19Bozzy92YT
– Google+: https://plus.google.com/100567781241722617164/posts
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ste19bozzy92
– Camcorder: Canon Legria HF G40 + Canon DM-100 Microphone & GoPro Hero 4
– Event: Time Attack Italia 2018
– Where: Adria International Raceway, Italy
Link To My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/19Bozzy92
THANKS FOR WATCHING AND SUBSCRIBE!!!